Before we look at what practical thoughts and advice the world of Digital Marketing has piqued our interest this week, here’s a really link insight from a more holistic perspective – these really made me think (and that’s worthy of applause on its own!)…
- Do keywords still matter?
- We’ve just written an article on our own link analysis factors – here’s some other interesting information on the subject (particularly like the “smell test”)
- After last week’s Matt Cutts berating of guest blogging, here’s some nice considered thought after the dust has settled a little…
- …and more (this time without guest blogging)…
- As an SEO provider, understanding the mindshift from content for SEO and content marketing is central to success – our clients need engaging content, not word count
- Whether you like it or not, headlines are key: here’s some advice on how to get them right.
- Detailing what is bad about duplicate content and how to clear things up.
- Are PDFs SEO friendly?
- Looking to audit your PPC? Well, get a free consultation from us! Alternatively, here’s a useful 10 step checklist…
- Maximising your impact on social media has to involve getting in on the conversations with the right people. But how?
Website Design and Technical Optimisation
- Understandably, when it comes to website design, we get particularly upset when conversions are sacrificed at the altar of design – this articles really ticks our boxes
- …and here is how to go about solving it with CRO (conversion rate optimisation)
- And since we’re talking about how to improve your bottom line through analysis, you ought to listen to Google talking about Google Analytics…
- the Simpsons meets Google Glass – what’s not to love…