Harris & Howard are third generation English tailors with showrooms in Cheshire, England, Houston in Texas and in the UAE. They are regularly featured as a top ten tailors and have an impressive client list that both visits the showroom and increasingly, buys online.
At the beginning of the project, Harris & Howard bespoke tailors had legacy Google analytics configuration, an outdated Wix site and a desire to build a new site entirely for the USA market. The company was reliant in part upon data being provided to it by the Wix system, lacked any impactful SEO strategy and needed a full suite of consultancy pre, during and post site launches. There have been several challenges, all of which have been met. Those were not limited to…
- Developing robust E-Commerce Analytics reporting and goal setting.
- Implementing Google Analytics 4, Google Tag Manager, Href lang and extensive canonicalization work.
- Maximising return on the web budget whilst building new sites for the UK and the USA in Shopblocks E-Commerce.
- SEO planning and implementation via appropriate keyword research and implementation of short and long tail strategies both on and off page.
- SEO implementation was both in house & also via raising work tickets and the submitting and then monitoring the execution of those tickets, via the web developers system.
- Extensive use of mark-up, project mapping and monitoring.
- Dovetailing with social media plan so that the digital strategies are aligned and making progress.
- The project has been delivered on time and search rankings are now making excellent progress and, in some cases, already on page 1.
For more information on this or other projects please visit our Contact US page.